Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reflection 2: College Panel Discussion


Cre’Shawn Owens
June 10, 2013

Being a college student is being someone who is committed to what you want to do. Dedication is a characteristic that every student should have to stay motivated. I believe that I will grow to gain these qualities to be a great psychologist. Personally, I will struggle with procrastination, because I like to do what I want to do instead of doing what i need to do. So, my senior year I’m going to work on that struggle because, I may get away with it in high school, but in college I’m not going to go very far if I continue to procrastinate.
I understand that I should apply for as many scholarships as possible. There are many scholarships that are available for students to apply for, so there’s really no reason you shouldn’t have scholarships to help you attend college, unless you’re literally not trying and again you have to be dedicated and committed to college. Try as hard as you can to try not to get distracted.
Time Management is most important in being a college student. For instance, you would have to schedule everything around college such as, work, family and friends, time to have fun and enjoying yourself. The kind of person I am, I think I would need to write down everything I need to do in one day to stay organized and focused on what’s important for me to get done, so I can know for sure I have my priorities straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment